Greetings of the Day,
This is to inform you that the online entrance examination of JIPT for session 2019-20 Batch is going to held on date 30.06.2019 Time 9.00AM to 2.00PM.
Examination link and ID Password will be provided on the date of examination by email and SMS.
Accordingly, be available and prepare on the following date and time mentioned. Kindly follow the instructions given below.
Online Examination Instructions
Before the start of examination :
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Shut down all Instant Messaging tools (Skype, AIM, and MSN Messenger) and Email programs as they can conflict with Portal.
- Maximize your browser window before starting the test. Minimizing the browser window during the examination. Can prevent the submission of your examination.
- Click on the Click here to open the examination. The link provided in the email from the Institute.
- When you begin the examination, click the link only ONCE to launch the test. Double-clicking can lock the test.
During the examination:
- Do not resize (minimize) the browser during the test.
- Never click the “Back” button on the browser. This will take you out of the test and prevent Portal from tracking your selected answers.
- Click the “Submit” button to submit your examination. Do not press “Enter” on the keyboard to submit the examination.
- The student must not use his or her textbook, course notes, or receive help from a proctor or any other outside source.
- Students must answer 75 multiple-choice -questions within the 75-minutes time frame allotted for the examination. Students should answer 50 questions as per their Branches of Engineering (Either Mechanical or Electrical/EEE/C&I) and 25 questions in Aptitude test.
- Students must not stop during the examination. This is especially important in the online environment where the system will “time-out” and not allow the student to reenter the examination site.
Instructions for accessing the Examination.
- Read the notes above titled “Before the start of examination” and “During the examination.
- Will be provided User ID & password by mail. This password is required to open the examination.
- Log in to the Online Test Portal.
- Click on the “Online Exam” link from the left menu.
- Do not begin until you are absolutely ready to start!
- The examination must be started between 9 AM to 2.00 PM on Sunday, June 30th.
- Use the password sent to your email account to start the examination.
- You will have 75 minutes to complete your examination.
- The examination must be completed in one sitting. You can open only once.
- Answer all questions.
- Click the “Submit” button (in the bottom right corner) when you are done.
Minimum Browser Requirements
Firefox or Google Chrome are required to log into the exam
If you face any problem in accessing or submitting your examination, you must Contact or WhatsApp at +91 9893932727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishing you all the best.
Jindal Institute of Power Technology (JIPT)
O P Jindal Super Thermal Power Plant
Tamnar, Raigarh – 496108
+91 7767302454, +91 7767302464