JIPT online entrance exam pattern for batch 2020-21
- The exam will be conducted online.
- Question pattern MCQ type.
- The exam will be held in two parts
- Online test
- Video interview
JIPT online entrance exam syllabus for batch 2020-21
Total question of entrance exam 100 nos. (Each question 1.5 marks)
- Basic questions stream wise – 75 nos.
- Questions on Reasoning & Aptitude – 25 nos.
Exam Date: 30 June 2020
You will be mailed all the details of the exam on 29th June 2020.
Online Examination Instructions
Online Examination has Two Parts
Part One –Individual streamwise questions
Part Two – Aptitude Test
Students must answer 100 multiple-choice -questions within the 100-minutes time frame allotted for the examination. Students should answer 75 questions as per their Branches of Engineering and 25 questions in the Aptitude test.
Before the start of examination:
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Shut down all Instant Messaging tools (Skype, AIM, and MSN Messenger) and Email programs as they can conflict with Portal.
- You may attempt an online examination on Desktop/Computer/Laptop/Smartphone.
- During the examination, if you log in to any app, or open any browser tab and unusual activities you will be automatically terminated by the system and will not allow to log in for second time. It is suggested during the examination time don’t login /use any unusual activities, app or any browser tab.
- Maximize your browser window before starting the test. Minimizing the browser window during the examination. It can prevent the submission of your examination.
- Click on the Click here to open the examination. The link provided in the email from the Institute.
- When you begin the examination, click the link only ONCE to launch the test. Double-clicking can lock the test.
During the examination:
- Do not resize (minimize) the browser during the test.
- Never click the “Back” button on the browser. This will take you out of the test and prevent Portal from tracking your selected answers.
- Click the “Submit” button to submit your examination. Do not press “Enter” on the keyboard to submit the examination.
- The student must not use his or her textbook, course notes, or receive help from a proctor or any other outside source.
- Students must answer 100 multiple-choice -questions within the 100-minutes time frame allotted for the examination. Students should answer 75 questions as per their Branches of Engineering and 25 questions in the Aptitude test.
- Students must not stop during the examination. This is especially important in the online environment where the system will “time-out” and not allow the student to reenter the examination site.
Minimum Browser Requirements
Firefox or Google Chrome are required to log into the exam
If you face problems accessing or submitting your exam, you must Contact & WhatsApp’s at +91 9893932727 or +91 9630842162 email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishing you all the best.