Jindal Institute of Power Technology – JIPT has conducted Induction, Refresher, Fire & Safety, Simulator Training Programmes to engineers, GETs, Executive, Non-executive Employee (Jindal Group) & to Power plant engineers to various other power plants. For the last four years, details of training given to no. of participants are furnished below-
JIPT organizes National Seminar in which Power Professionals, Academicians, Researcher, Students, from prestigious organizations, Institutions, and Professional bodies participate across the length and breadth of India.
1. National Conference on Recent Developments in Thermal Power Technology- 16-17 December 2011.
2. National Symposium on CFBT Technology – Contemporary Scenario and Future Challenge-19-20 December 2012.
3. National Seminar on Thermal Power Plant Performance Management-22-23 January 2014.
4. National Seminar on Prospects and Challenges of Electrical Power Industry In India-11-12 February, 2015.
5. National Seminar on Best Practices for Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution-06-07 January 2016
6. Upcoming Seminar – Survival strategies for power sector