JINDAL INSTITUE OD POWER TECHNOLOGY (JIPT)
Jindal Institute of Power Technology (JIPT) is a part of US$ 22 billion O P Jindal Group. JIPT is recognized by Central Electricity Authority (CEA), Ministry of Power, Government of India, as a category-1 Institute.
Key Features of Jindal Institute of Power Technology (JIPT) are:
Institute is centrally Located Within The Premises Of O.P. Jindal Super Thermal Power Plant, Tamnar (CG) Which Allows The Trainees To Get Regular Exposure To The Running Power Station Of 4×250 MW & 4×600 MW. This Facility, Being Unique, Enhances The Overall Knowledge of Students Related To Operation And Maintenance Of Modern Power Plants.
- The Institute Has State-Of-The-Art High Fidelity Dynamic Full Scope Replica DCS (Distributed Control Systems) Simulators Of 135 MW CFBC, 250 MW & 600 MW PF Firing Based To Train Both Fresh And Experienced Engineers.
- JIPT Has Excellent Miniature Engineering Model Room, Multi-Media CBT Packages, Well Equipped Labs, Library, Fully Air-Conditioned Classrooms, Computer Lab, Multi-Purpose Auditorium & Conference Hall.
- It Provides Fully Furnished and Air-Conditioned Rooms, inside the Institute’s Campus. The Hostel Has All Amenities Like Mess, Gymnasium, Indoor And Outdoor Games To Make Living Comfortable For The Trainees.
- The institute’s uniqueness lies in the fact that it provides hands-on training to its students in the group own power plants. JIPT conducts training programmes on Power plant operation and maintenance for Diploma / Graduate Engineers and Power Plant Personnel of various Power Utilities. Vocational Training is also arranged for engineering students. The institute aims to produce technically trained professionals for power utilities in India and abroad, and prepares trainees to operate, maintain and manage power generating stations.
- One Year Post Graduate Training In O&M Of Power Generating Station For Graduate Engineers. Post-Graduate Diploma Course (PGDC)
- One Year Post Diploma Training In O&M Of Power Generating Station For Diploma Engineers. Post Diploma Course (PDC)
- Vocational Training for Engineering Colleges Students.
- Various Training Programmes On Areas Of Power Plant Including Simulator Training On 135 MW, 250 MW & 600 MW Units.